14 May 2011

Hermes' Helmet




Hermes' Helmet Pavilion

A pavilion idea inspired by the helmets of Hermes, the messenger of Zeus from Greek mythology. The wings of this architectural form in particular was greatly influenced by Hermes.

Format: Model
Materials: One Postcard

~ 3 comments: ~

Matt says:
at: May 16, 2011 at 2:26 AM said...

nice hat!!!

Amy says:
at: May 16, 2011 at 2:28 AM said...

thanks :D

♥ Lorelei ♥ says:
at: May 17, 2011 at 2:56 AM said...

Excellent overall structure! I can really visualise this as a pavilion at the world expo!

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogroll

Welcome to my design blog! I am an Interior and Spatial Design student currently studying at the Design, Architecture & Building faculty of University of Technology, Sydney. This is a space to showcase my work (both for uni and freelance). Browse through my work and tell me what you think!

About