26 September 2011

Wire Model in the City



Wire Model in the City

A project for our Context: Imaging & Representation class. Using brass and copper rods, we soldered them using pre-prepared sketches as a guide. They are designed to be a space that allows a constant interaction between the structure itself and the people travelling in the city.
We were asked to re-integrate our finished model into the city through a photograph showing the potential possibility of interaction that exists between commuter and structure.

Type: Model
Materials used: Brass and Copper Rods

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogroll

Welcome to my design blog! I am an Interior and Spatial Design student currently studying at the Design, Architecture & Building faculty of University of Technology, Sydney. This is a space to showcase my work (both for uni and freelance). Browse through my work and tell me what you think!

About