23 September 2011

Map of Hermes



Map of Hermes

A semester-long project for my Studio class. 
A map of the city but also a map of the many different journeys I explored throughout the semester. A montage of different experiences and a map of the city through my eyes.
This map also shows:
  • The threshold between nature and the man-made
  • The intensity of nature's influence on the structures of the city
  • The ideal location for my imaginary city of Hermes
Format: Illustration
Materials: Watercolour paper, pencil, graphite, ink, watercolour

    ~ 0 comments: ~

    ~ Post a Comment ~

    +

    Blogroll

    Welcome to my design blog! I am an Interior and Spatial Design student currently studying at the Design, Architecture & Building faculty of University of Technology, Sydney. This is a space to showcase my work (both for uni and freelance). Browse through my work and tell me what you think!

    About